As you may or may not have heard, coaches and athletes have been granted permission by the school district to begin formal meetings. I am reaching out to let you know that we are working to develop a plan to handle such meetings.
Here is a short list of some of the conditions under which we will operate:
- no more than 40 people meeting in one location at one time (including coaches)
- meetings can take place only twice per week
- meetings can last only one hour
- meetings can start no earlier than 3:30pm
- meetings can happen only M-F, excepting holidays
- face coverings at all times (specifically masks)
Given these rules, we are working to come up with plans to find ways to meet. We are also making these plans as we process the increasing rates of infection in our community. And as the first quarter draws to a close.
We hope to have more information to share inside the next week. Stay tuned! And stay safe!
Please wear masks and limit social gatherings!